Types of Translations
- All types of translations in the above-mentioned working languages
- Commercial translations
- Scientific translations
- Technical translations (including patents)
- Website translations (we request files in Word.doc or another text-only format)
- Translation of specialised manuals (user manuals and periodic updates)
- Translation of Brochures and advertising materials
- Economic/financial translations (annual reports and balance sheets)
- Translation of legal deeds, whether or not they are to sworn in court (contracts, writs of summons or claim forms, divorce and other judgments, powers of attorney, certificates of the criminal records office, tender documentation, Chamber of Commerce certificates and perusals, etc.)
- Translation of vital records and translations of various certificates for requesting citizenship or visas, whether or not they are to sworn in court (birth, marriage, multiple Registry Office certificates, death certificates, academic qualifications and certificates, diplomas, degree certificates, driving licences, vehicle registration certificates, etc.)
- “Interlanguage” technical translations, i.e. between two foreign languages (without going through Italian, when feasible)
- Legalisations or the Hague Apostilles.
All our translations can be delivered on any digital support as
requested by the customer.
Our translations are also possible thanks to the support of an extensive and valuable library including reference works in all the main languages and regarding very specific sectors, permitting investigation and study of any subject areas requested by our customer.